Monday, June 9, 2008

Birthday Surprise!

Monday, May 19th was my birthday :)

A flurry of wishes, ecards, phone calls, SMSs and emails, from almost everybody in AOL Fonty, left me totally surprised and wondering how all of them got to know of my birthday...none of them of course would tell me the truth! And they came up with the most incredulous sources, like "a little birdie told me", or there was "something in the air" etc etc It took me some cajoling to get it out of I-can't-mention-who to find out that Steph was behind it all...the little devil...

Steph and Severine had dropped by that day with chocolates(Yumm...)which hubby and daughter finished in no time. Friday, after the follow-up, everyone threw me a surprise party!! With more cakes!!!

This was probably the longest birthday ever, but I feel miraculously young, fresh and full of possibilities ...

0 comments: