Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Advance Course with Kiran!

The Part2 course took place at the La Rochette, 10 mins from Fontainebleau from July 10th to 14th. I missed it as I was in India, but here is the photo.

From Kiran (by email):


Dear friends!

Takk for sist (as they say in Norway - which means 'thanks for last
time when we met') - it was so nice come to France and be together
with you all.

I trust you are all having a smooth transition back into everyday life
and are enjoying the benefits from the course.

Please find the group photo attached - the photo came out very nicely
and is a lovely memory of the time we spent together.

Please feel free to contact me anytime if you wish.

With love and best wishes

Kiran

From Isabelle MAILLET:

Hi family ! Salut la famille !
It's an effort for me to write in english but it's worth while doing for all of you even if it takes very time for me.
C'est un effort pour moi d'écrire en anglais mais ça vaut la peine de le faire pour vous tous même si cela me demande beaucoup de temps.
But, it's an excellent exercice for perfect me because I hope to be bilingual one day. It's so necessary nowadays. Isn't it Kiran ! "YES !" (this, it's for the key n°1).
Mais, c'est un excellent exercice pour me perfectionner car je souhaite un jour prochain devenir bilingue. C'est tellement nécessaire de nos jours. N'est-ce pas Kiran ! "OUI !" (ça, c'est pour la clé n°1).
So, I count on you to correct my mistakes for help me to reach this objective.
Aussi, je compte sur vous pour corriger mes erreurs afin de m'aider à atteindre cet objectif.
At first, I hope to thanks warmly Stephane without who I never could be have the happiness and joy to know this moment magnificent and extraordinary magic that we have together share.
Tout d'abord, je souhaiterais vivement remercier Stéphane sans qui je n'aurais jamais eu le Bonheur et la Joie de connaître cet extraordinaire et magnifique moment magique que nous avons tous partagé ensemble.
After, I want to said to Kiran that I'm very, very happy to meet himself. Happy that his account show that all is possible : we can change if we want !
Ensuite, je voudrais dire à Kiran que je suis très, très heureuse d'avoir fait sa connaissance. Heureuse de son témoignage qui nous montre que tout est possible : nous pouvons changer si nous le voulons !
Thanks for all that he can pass on to and share, thanks for his generosity, thanks for all.
Merci pour tout ce qu'il a pu nous transmettre et nous faire partager, merci pour sa générosité, merci pour tout.
Lastly, I want to say at all of you : thanks !
Enfin, je voudrais vous dire à tous : merci !
With all my love.
Avec tout mon amour.
Isabelle MAILLET

0 comments: